TRAKOŠĆAN

As a small fortress for monitoring the road from Ptuj to the Bednja valley in the 13th century Trakošćan occurs.
It was first mentioned in written records in 1334. Lords of Trakošćan in the 14th century were the Counts of Celje, then through the centuries it’s changing rulers, and finally, the Draskovic family gave the castle the present romantic appearance in the late 19th century.
Trakošćan is open to the public, and the harmony of the parks, lakes and the castle leaves no one indifferent.


REQUEST FORM

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

No Comments

Leave a comment